Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weird Impersonations and screaming girls

The weekend has been great.
Especially during youth fellowship when we played the "Pass-the-ball" game ( or the naked Pooh :P ) and all the girls were shrieking ( including me) and all of a sudden, Josiah screamed like a girl which almost made me deaf cause I was right next to him!
I liked the way Alison and Thomas impersonated people ( as a forfeit). I think we played almost four rounds and by the end of the game, my throat was already sore.

This is what you get when you have a sporting Pastor!
FUN, FUN, and an occasional step on the head :P

Today after church, we went for a tea party at Judith's place. I think if I ever had a best friend, it would probably be someone like Judith. She's always free with her hugs and I love her for who she is.

43 days to trial and I'm feeling a little jittery.
God save me!

0 comments: