Monday, November 16, 2009

And Goliath approaches...

The day has finally come. Surprisingly I'm not at all scared and I don't feel stirred reading my friends's FB's and blogs of how scared they are. Seriously, its just another exam. With the exception that you're sitting for it in an exam hall that makes you sweat more than usual since the place where you're sitting is so far away from the fan and your papers are marked all around the country and your results can sometimes depend on the mood or emotional state of the examiners and if you fail, YOU DIE!!
Haha. Lame. *cough*

But I'm geared for it. People are praying for me and I've been praying since last year. And of course, I've been studying. I can finally look at SPM in the eye and say, "Bring it on, you scumbag!!". Sorry for my drama. Its what I do best. *dazzling smile*

Anyway, ALL THE BEST for all you SPM-ers. If you studied, good. If you didn't, God bless you.
Just look at it this way, FREEDOM is coming... are you ready for it???

0 comments: