Sunday, November 15, 2009

Emotional Thinkers

Its annoying when people insist that you're emo but actually you're not. I don't know if you get what I mean, but here's a typical situation:

Human : Eh cessa, why so emo wan??
Me : Who said? I'm not lah
Human: Then what's with the face?
Me: What face? I'm just thinking
Human: OOHH.. Emo lah
Me: No, not emo lah. *sighs to indicate that person to shut it*
Human : Ahh.. then I leave you alone.
Me : Thanks. *finally!*

Human walks away.

See??

I don't blame these clueless people but there are times that you just want to sit and be alone. And mind you, I love being alone. Though having people isn't so bad after all. Some of my friends sometimes find it so hard to relate to me because I'll be all happy and super hyper one minute and then quiet and withdrawn the next.
And no, I'm not suffering a psychological disease.
At least according to my dad ;-)

Silence is golden. * I can almost anticipate Mr. Higgins humming already*

So next time you see a person being emo, just smile. If they smile back, good. Then you can try to start a conversation. But if they stare at you murderously, STAY AWAY!!

At least thats applied in my case

:-)

0 comments: