Thursday, November 5, 2009

The second last week of High School

I've got one week left in St. Mary.
How time has flown by. Yesterday during school leavers' service, I was still marvelling that God gave me the boldness to share my testimony to the entire school.
Wow.
:-)

So, I decided that I'm gonna eat all my favourite foods from the canteen for the next one week since all I eat in the canteen is just "buah-buahan".
Healthy option ;-)

Class party is next week. I'll try to post some pictures....wow.
My last class party.


*sobs*
*sobs again*

Thank God I'm a loner. At least the pain of separation isn't that bad. But I'm gonna miss my classmates. They're great friends.

I still remember the time in Form 4 when they dared me to shut up for a week since I'm such a noisy freak. I didn't make it.
My personality is so phlegmatic-melancholic yet I have a sanguine side. I haven't discovered my choleric side yet.

One more week in ST. MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: