Saturday, November 14, 2009

St. Mary - a school to remember

So it looks like my days in St. Mary's are over. This whole week was basically a time to remember all the great times and not-so-great times I had these past five years in St. Mary. I still remember stepping in to St. Mary, a quiet loner who was more interested in her writings than being somebody. But after five years, I've emerged a more confident and outspoken person, more outgoing and have developed good leadership skills. I didn't know I was capable of leadership.

But nevertheless, I'm a still a loner. Yet, I've had great people who walked in and out during these five years and have taught me that friendship is not always sweet. You have to work to keep the friendship alive. Like you're protecting and tending a flower.





St. Mary really moulded me into who I am today. Though I'll be honest that there were some things I didn't quite agree with the school, I guess nobody's perfect lah. So thank God I managed to kept myself from having a black mark.

I am proud of St. Mary and I want St. Mary to be proud of me

0 comments: