Friday, November 27, 2009

Beauty That Surpasses All...

"Open your eyes, my child and see the beauty around you...Savour every moment before it fades like a lost memory..."



Up till today, I'm still thanking my dad for buying our house in Templer. The atmosphere really suits my personality. Every morning the mist appears and I'll be up either praying or writing and just watching the mist dance around the mountains. Early mornings are lovely in my area. Especially when I visit the two Thumbelinas and look for cats around my house, it has a little therapeutic effect on me.


My dad has really did up the garden although he's stopped for a while because of work. The front view of our house is really nice, now that all the weeds and monitor lizards ( EWW!!!) have been cleared. Even the house looks better with the new curtains.

Oh yeah, for those of you wondering who are the two Thumbelinas, here's a picture of them. Do you know why I love them?? Firstly, one is my favourite colour (the purple) and secondly... can you picture a baby girl that is a size of a woman's thumb sleeping in the flower? If you don't, then looks like I'm very imaginative. And thats good. I think.

Here's the reddish-pink one. Beautiful...


This is my favourite. The best among all the flowers in my house. I LOVE THE PURPLE. Its awesome. Everytime I see her, I feel so happy. I don't know why.
;-)


"For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape, give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away..."

Song Of Solomon 2:11-12

0 comments: