Saturday, November 21, 2009

Rubbish-ing!

No wonder God made us to have two ears and one mouth. My mouth gets me into trouble so I've decided to SHUT UP and talk when its really really necessary. Seriously. I detest myself sometimes for my big mouth.

Yesterday night I exploded. I screamed, cried and shouted into my towel on my bed. Dramatic, right? Thats the result of having pent-up feelings. Something I need to renounce.

I have finally found inspiration to write a story after 8 whole months since Peter Pan. I wonder how he's doing with Wendy and the Lost boys???


I wrote my first sonnet last friday. AWESOMEness...


Twilight is stupid. As well as New Moon and the rest.. What a bad way to potray "LOVE". Pfft!!!!!!


Tomorrow...I'm still thinking if I should have Pan Mee for lunch with the gang or go off alone to eat chicken rice by myself. Someone help me??

I don't know what to blog about so I'm just rubbish-ing some random stuff...


CARISSA...
GET..
A..
LIFE...

1 comments:

Oscar Scar said...

Hi,

I found your blog in a rather unusual way. I just clicked on my 'occupation' in my profile, which is 'full-time daydreamer', and I found you in the list.
I see you're really into literature.
Just wanted to let you know I find your blog very interesting.

bye

xxOscarScar