Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cookie plans...yummy!!

I've decided to rethink my life. After doing the S-H-A-P-E during CLDP 301, these are the gifts that I discovered about myself :

  1. Counseling
  2. Leadership
  3. Miracles

The three primary gifts and somehow, I think 1 and 2 are true but I'm not too sure of 3. Miracles??? WOW!!

So thats why I was thinking a lot and I discovered that instead of wasting these gifts and talents away...I should do something about it.

I'm still praying if I should take Psychology. I feel led to do so but I'll still pray and seek the Lord about it. Once SPM is over, I hope I can go for more camps to sharpen my leadership skills and build character. Though I'm hoping that SUFES will have the writer's camp again next year seeing as I have to miss this year's due to SPM ;-(

I can't wait for college cause I want to be invloved in extra-curricular activites like how I was very involved in school. Indeed, St. Mary has shaped me to be capable of leadership responsibilities and I think that college will be a good platform to maximise my talents.

Looks like I'll be a super busy person once next year rolls on.

I don't know why people think its a joke that I want to work in Famous Amos. I LOVE COOKIES!!!! Even if I have to assemble them and sell them, it doesn't matter because its the love for cookies that counts. ( you should try my choco chip cookies, they're excellent! ;-P )

8 days left to SPM.

I CAN'T WAIT!!

0 comments: