Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Emo, anybody??

Seven reasons why I should get a life:

  1. I better stop wishing that my problems would fly away by itself... Seriously, I hate conflicts and confrontation.
  2. I MUST drag my behind to the study table since I'm such a lazy garfield and trials are only less than two weeks away!
  3. I have to tell myself to enjoy the LOVE I'm getting and not think that anybody will betray me. Trust issues, anyone??
  4. I seriously should consider laughing-out-loud-till-I'm-sprawling-on-the-ground a hobby.
  5. I should ignore people who think that they're so self-righteous just because they don't want to "conform" and "be like everyone else". Yes, its good to be yourself and all but could you PLEASE STOP LOOKING DOWN ON OTHER PEOPLE just because they aren't moody and obssessive like you?!?!
  6. I have to get back to my exercises. Been downing on brownies EVERY other DAY! Yet, I still haven't gained weight. YEE-HAA!!
  7. I should watch more 'American Dreams'.

This is the world I live in.

I can't wait to leave this earth and DIE!

0 comments: