Saturday, August 8, 2009

Mabelfudge's checklist :)

SIX things MUST happen before I can jump up to the sky and say YEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!

  1. SPM Trial (1 Sept-17 Sept 2009). I guarantee you that after this, I'll probably be the biggest nerd in the whole world. Oh wait, aren't I already one?? :P
  2. Grade 6 practical piano exam (12 August 2009). My former piano teacher said that I've improved tremendously. She gave me a 27/30 for my first piece. Looks like my daily 2-hour practices paid off. :D
  3. Lose another 3 kgs (before 2009 ends). I can finally wear so many of my nice clothes thats been hanging in the closet after shedding all that weight I gained over Christmas. I've even grown fitter( :D )! I can walk all the way from school to Perfection and Bel's house without falling off the ground. ( unlike ahem...ahem...)
  4. Polish my Leadership qualities (before 2010 begins). I know I have it...its in my blood ( thanks, Dad! ) but I just have to learn to sharpen my skills. Oh well, theres an LLS 101 lecturer living in my house so I'm sure I can get some FREE pointers. :P
  5. SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA 2009!!!!! ( 19 Nov 2009 onwards...). Must I elaborate on this?? GRRRR.....
  6. Complete high school. ( 31st Dec 2009 ) My life would be so awesome after that! I won't feel like a hypocrite anymore and I can finally meet more friends since I'm a loner most of the time in school. :D

Once all these are checked, I can finally breathe a sigh of RELIEF!

And hope that the next chapter of my life will be equally awesome

:P

0 comments: