Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tagged by Hui Zhen

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.

WHAT WAS YOUR:
* Last beverage: H2O.
* Last phone call: Morais' Residence
* Last text message: "Ok hold on..." - Josiah
* Last song you listened to: Your Name High - Hillsong
* Last time you cried: 31st July 2009

HAVE YOU EVER:
* Dated someone twice: Nope
* Been cheated on: Nope
* Kissed someone & regretted it: Hmmmm..... Nope.
* Lost someone special: Yeahhh... :(
* Been depressed: DUH!
* Been drunk and threw up: Nope. Please, I've got good moral background

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
Purple, Blue, Green


THIS YEAR HAVE YOU (2009):
* Made a new friend: Yes, quite a number of people
* Fallen out of love: NOPE.
* Laughed until you cried: YES! almost everyday.
* Met someone who changed you: Absolutely :)
* Found out who your true friends were: Yes, and it feels great to know!
* Found out someone was talking about you: Ooh, even I don't know!
* Kissed anyone on your friend's list: My sister??
* How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Quite a number
* How many kids do you want? : at least 3.
* Do you have any pets: Nope, sadly.
* Do you want to change your name: My name is derived from the Greeks, so its special.

* What did you do for your last birthday: A small surprise by the Selayang-ers. Awesome time we had!
* What time did you wake up today: 10.15. And it feels good
* What were you doing at midnight last night: Watching an awesome Christian movie called 'Fireproof' and chatting with Prof. Higgins at the same time.
* Name something you CANNOT wait for: SPM to be over!
* Last time you saw your Mother: seconds ago
* What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: My ULTRA LAZINESS!!!
* What are you listening to right now: "Supermassive Black Hole " - Muse
* Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: No?
* What's getting on your nerves right now: People breaking my flow
* Most visited webpage: MY BLOG, Fb, iGoogle, YouTube
* Whats your real name: Carissa Mabel Morais
* Nicknames: Cessa, Miss Austen, Cessa-Mae and Cessa-Mo
* Relationship Status: Happily Single!!
* Zodiac sign: Gemini
* Male or female?: Female
* Primary School?: SK St. Mary
* Secondary School?: SMK St. Mary
* High school/college?: HELP UniCo
* Hair colour: black but a bit brown
* Long or short: Short
* Height: 166 cm
* Do you have a crush on someone?: I don't know what my heart is telling me <3
* What do you like about yourself?: My "beautiful smile" and my ability to make friends easily
* Piercings: one on each ear
* Tattoos: No Way!
* Righty or left: Right.

FIRSTS :
* First surgery: NEVER!
* First piercing: when I was three
* First sport you joined: Does reading count?
* First vacation: too long ago to remember
* First pair of trainers: I forgot lah, so long ago.

RIGHT NOW:
* Eating: Yummy Goldilocks brownies from Philipines
* Drinking: H2O
* I'm about to: Bang my head to Planetshakers and burst into a BIG SMILE
* Listening to: " The Victory" - Planetshakers ( I HAVE THE LATEST ALBUM!!! YEEE-HAAA!!! )
* Waiting on: For my BFF to reply my Instant Message :P

YOUR FUTURE:
* Want kids?: YES.
* Get Married?: YES.
* Career?: Writer...psychologist...social anthropologist??

WHICH IS BETTER:
* Lips or eyes: Eyes!
* Hugs or kisses: Hugs..actually I like both!
* Shorter or taller: Taller
* Older or Younger: Older. At least 2-4 years older.
* Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic in a spontaneous way.
* Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms
* Sensitive or loud: 50/50. Balance is the key.
* Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.
* Trouble maker or hesitant: I don't know!

HAVE YOU EVER:
* Kissed a stranger: never
* Drank hard liquor: Nope
* Lost glasses/contacts: Nope
* Sex on first date: NEVER!!! EVER!!!
* Broken someone's heart: Yeah...but it had to be done.
* Been arrested: I'm a good girl ;P
* Turned someone down: Yes.
* Cried when someone died: Nope. I've never experienced loss or grief.
* Fallen for a friend?: Yes.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
* Yourself: Sometimes.
* Miracles: How can I not?
* Love at first sight: Nope
* Heaven: YES!!
* Santa Claus: EWW... I hate santa claus. He has absolutely nothing to do with CHRISTMAS!
* Kiss on the first date: Nope. I'm very old-fashioned and I've got good principles.
* Angels: They are always watching over me although I can't see them

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
* Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: OOH, I've got loads of gfs, no bfs.
* Did you sing today?: I sing everyday..:P
* Ever cheated on somebody?: No
* If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: My preteen years
* If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?: When I was onstage in my phantom glory. It was that one moment that changed my life.
* Are you afraid of falling in love?: No. I'm fearless when it comes to falling in love.

There are 99 Questions overall and this was numbered 100 : finally...i thought tis would never end...=.=

I TAG YOU.
Yes, you! The one reading this right now.

0 comments: