Friday, August 14, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Endorphins are my best friends.
Not the ones that come in chocolate, but the ones released when you laugh.

Chemistry class was so fun today at school. I salute Mdm. Grace. She's the BEST CHEMISTRY TEACHER EVER!!!! Who knew Chemistry was so super fun??

Today at tuition, I laughed and laughed and laughed. Sometimes I think I'm insane. Because todays Chem tuition was fun yet not that funny but I was laughing my head off, to the point of me crying!!! Ask Hui Zhen and Kasthuri. They'll tell you.

I was laughing because of one word :

"LEMBU".


Yes, that word. All Mr. Zeelen did was say "0.24 lembu" and I laughed so hard the entire session.
Too lazy to elaborate but if I was in class, I would have laughed OUT VERY LOUD, fell to the ground, cried and clutched my stomach in pain.



Call me crazy but I believe in laughter. Go ahead, think I'm mad and conceited cause I DON'T CARE!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Gosh, I humour myself sometimes.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

congratz: i googled "hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha" and i found this blog ;)