Saturday, August 22, 2009

Tagged by Alyssa

If you're a guy- post this as my kind of girl..
If you're a girl- post it as my kind of boy..

1.Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Gosh, do I look shallow to you?

2. Smart?
Well, he must have the brains to compete with mine ;-)

3. Preferred age?
2-4 years older

4. Preferred height?
180 cm?

5. How about sense of humour?
Obviously! He has to make me laugh ;)

6. How about piercings?
Guys with piercings? NO!!!

7. Accepts you for who you are?
YES, even when I wake up in the morning with my hair resembling a lion.

8. Pink hair?
YUCK. I hate pink!

9. Mushy or no?
Romantic?

10. Thin or fat?
Strong enough to sweep me off my feet.

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
As long as he's American or Chinese.

12. Long hair or short hair?
Short.

13. Plastic or metal
Homosapien?

14. Smells good?
He must have his natural scent. Strong perfumes are BIG turn-offs!!

15. Smoker?
STAY. AWAY. FROM. ME.

16. Drinker?
H20, YES. Alcohol, NO.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Frankly, I don't care.

18. Musically inclined?
As long as he plays ONE instrument.

19. Plays piano?
Nope. He has me for that, I'm an awesome pianist! HA! ;)

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
NO. One instrument.

21. Plays violin?
Do I have to keep repeating myself??

22. Sings very well?
I don't really care. As long as he loves "The Beatles".

23. Vain?
NO. Then I'll end up competing with him.

24. With glasses?
YES!! Then we'll make the perfect brainy couple :)

25. With braces?
No thanks. I have my sister for that.

26. Shy type?
Big NO!!! He must be an excellent talker.

27. Rebel or good guy/girl?
Commited Christian??

28. Active or passive?
Active. I'm the passive one ;)

29.Tight or bomb?
HUH??

30. Singer or dancer?
Don't care.

31. Stunner?
With his words and awesome knowledge? then YES.

32. Hip-hop?
STAY. AWAY. FROM. ME.

33. Earrings?
NO!!

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
No. I prefer squeaky clean!

35. Dimples?
Don't care.

36. Bookworm?
OBVIOUSLY. I don't like guys who DON'T read.

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
Yes, a romantic letter writer ;)

38. Playful?
With me? Then HOCKAYS!!

9. Flirt?
With me? Then, absolutely!

40. Poem writer?
A BIG YES!!!!! Did I mention that I'm an awesome poet too?? ;P

41. Serious?
Depends on the situation

42. Campus crush?
NO. I go to college to STUDY and not find my life partner.

43. Painter?
Don't care.

44. Religious?
NO. COMMITED CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!!!

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Yes. He must be very CUTE in his teasing

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
Don't care.

47. Speaks 20 languages?
Don't care

48. Loyal, faithful?
YES. like DUH!!!

49. Good kisser?
YESSS!! HEE HEE HEE HEE!! I'm a hopeless romantic, remember??

50. Loves children??
Yes, so that we can raise our kids together.

I'M DONE.
TOO LAZY TO TAG ANYONE.
;D

0 comments: