Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wishing for my perfect girlfriend...

Its so depressing when you find that the friends whom you were super close with have all moved on. Especially when you check out their Facebook and blogs and you see pictures of them with your other friends but you're not in it...it hurts.

It hurts when people whom you used to go "pan mee" with are not there anymore.
It hurts when people whom you used to talk on the phone for hours now don't call you anymore or drop in a text message.
It hurts when you have nobody to share the most beautiful things happening to you. Like how I've met Tom Lefroy.

I try not to think about it but somehow it will creep its way back into my mind.
I try telling myself that I'll find better friends in college.
I try telling myself that I'm a loner and that I don't need anybody.

The thing is that God created us to interact and have people around us. None of us are meant to be lone rangers. But looks like I'm learning something during this period of loneliness.

I've learnt that people will walk in and out of your lives.
I've learnt that you've gotta stay strong when that happens.
I've learnt that there will be someone out there who will be my best friend.
I just have to be patient.

I have to pray and hope that God will bring this awesome girl into my life.
Gosh, I sound so lesbian. HEHEHEHEHEEHEHE.

Right now, I'll just have to be happy with my own company.
I'll find that girl some day.

1 comments:

Jeremy Yap said...

Heyya.... we would be happy if you could drop by again.. HEHEHE!!! a lot of new addition to the church...